To provide for the lifetime care of animals whose guardians are no longer able to do so; To assist responsible individuals and groups by providing foster care and adoptive support for rehoming animals in transition; To provide humane and environmental education.
Pet Tenders Foundation Programs
What makes “Our Waifs” Special…
- If we share responsibility for a homeless animal, it will not be killed for lack of a home.
- We will treat it as an individual, not a statistic, and do everything in our power to give it needed care and protection and insure it a good lifetime home.
- We will try to adopt to people whose history of animal care we know, and for those we don’t know, we have an extensive application, interview, and screening process.
- We follow-up to assure ourselves that the match is a good one and that it’s working out well, or we take the animal back!
- We do everything we can to educate and support people to provide excellent, humane care.
- Because our Waifs are usually in foster care for a while for rehabilitation, they are often part of bonded pairs by the time they’re ready for adoption…
Donate a Vehicle, Boat, or RV through www.DonationLine.com Click the “Charity Search” Tab
- Click the “Charity Search” Tab
- Click “Missouri”
- Select the Pet Tenders Foundation
Use A Pet Tenders Foundation Capital ONE Visa Platinum Credit Card
- Apply through www.cardlabconnect.com/PetTendersFoundation
- Foundation receives 1% of your purchases, and you receive donation documentation.
- Select photo of Foundation Waif or upload you own pet’s photo for personalized card design!
Tax Deductible Donations – (By Check to the Foundation Office or through Pay-Pal)
- To help sponsor particular waifs (it costs $120/month to provide routine foster care!),
- To Honor or Memorialize a favorite pet or person (photos invited),
- To help fund the Disaster Assistance Program, or
- To support the general activities of the Foundation.
For further information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 636-629-3413 (St. Clair, MO)